Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day

In the morning on Mother's Day, we had the privilege of dedicating our Jordan to our great God. Really, it was us dedicating oursleves to raising her to glorify God in everything, and also acknowledging our need for help in this endeavor from our friends at church.

Danny packed a picnic lunch for after church and we headed to the beach just a few miles North of us, in a town called Del Mar. It has a wonderful playground and grassy area and a little path to hike on. This provided a great place to play for a little while and enjoy the ocean without getting totally covered in sand. Best of all, we all got naps afterwards!

Me with three of the joys in my life!

No, this is not a movie star, this is my handsome husband!


I just had to take a picture of this guy who strapped a surf board to his bike! Smart!

To finish out a fabulous day, Danny made carne asada tacos for dinner. And the flowers on my table were another reminder of how much my husband loves and cares for me!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Laurie! Do you remember me from Master's? You were my RA when I was a freshman. :) You have a lovely family! Children are such a blessing - we are enjoying our first little boy, who's almost one year! :)