Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life's Details

I went around the other day with camera in hand and snapped some shots of things that are very much a part of our daily lives. I just thought I'd post some of these to share.


Danny made a swing hanging from a tree right outside our apartment. The kids LOVE this thing and so do the neighbors. I look outside my dining room window and see kids swinging on this that I have Never seen before. Danny only regrets that he didn't put this up 3 years ago!

Below: This is what Danny uses every morning...gotta get the brain working to study all those ancient languages. Naomi has always enjoyed playing with dolls. Much to her joy, she just received this carriage and one doll from a woman friend of ours. This carriage was probably given to her mother in 1934. All the clothes were handmade from our friend's grandmother. Naomi placed all the clothes on her dolls and had them all pose so she could take pictures of them.
Yikes! 3 kids in the tub at once is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun!

Below: One toy bin out of Many. I can now put one in front of Jordan and she can take things out by herself. It's great, because she never knows which one she will get, providing hours of entertainment. (I wish they worked that well for Isaiah, but I guess that's why we have the swing...) Below: Not all of these are ours, but almost. Need I say more?
Below: Isaiah spends most of his outside time on this Razor scooter that is our neighbor's. He loves it and can maneuver it like a 10 year old. He 'cruises' and puts his foot on the back as he slaloms down sidewalk hills. He's totally crazy, yet completley in control.
Below: Naomi spends most of her time inside and out doing art projects.

2 comments:

natalie said...

i LOVE seeing every day life!

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC post...!!!