Monday, November 19, 2007

Smiles

Our little Jordan Kate brightens our lives!

At 10 weeks, she is so cute. She smiles frequently, especially when you smile at her. Naomi holds her hands and sings, "If you're happy and you know it..." and she smiles and giggles a little. Jordan also makes cooing sounds, and Isaiah laughs and says, "She's talking to us." The interaction between our kids is so great and fun to watch. There is an instant bond.

She enjoys her little blanket with toys that hang over it in an arch. She often tries to grab the toys. She's sleeping about 7 hours in the nights, sometimes more. I took her in to see the Dr. for a check-up last week, and at 9 weeks old she was 12 lbs 2 oz and 23 3/4 inches long. She is in the 75% in weight and 90% in height. Not bad! She just has a sweet disposition about her, and we look forward to seeing more of her personality come out over time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got to meet Jordan last week! I can confirm she is as cute as her pictures.

natalie said...

she is amazing...

natalie craig said...

She is looking so much like nomi! I can't wait to hold her and bow her up!!! And are you kidding me with the package man. That is the cutest costume ever.

Michelle said...

Laurie...Jordan is adorable! All your kids are. :) I emailed you with the address I have...hope its the right one and that we can connect soon. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Michelle